Nothings better than waking up to pancakes… already made. Hopefully many Mothers across the US woke up to a breakfast of something similar today on Mother’s Day. When you’re on a restricted diet, like the low FODMAP diet, it’s an even bigger treat to eat something that you didn’t have to cook yourself and know its completely safe for your body.
One of the best low FODMAP and gluten free products on the market is Gluten Free Bisquick. It’s a pantry staple that allows you to have everything from pizza to biscuits. And deliciously fluffy pancakes like the ones I had this morning.
Low FODMAP Pancakes Recipe:
- 1 Cup Gluten Free Bisquick
- 1 Cup Rice Milk (or any other Lactose Free Milk)
- 2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Extra Large Egg
- Stir ingredients until blended
- Pour about 1/4 cup onto hot greased griddle.
- Cook until edges are dry, and turn.
- Serve & Enjoy!
Makes about 10 pancakes.
- Ensure to use 100% pure maple syrup since most regular syrups contain high FODMAP ingredients.
- You can add peanut butter, fruit or lactose-free chocolate chips to give your low FODMAP pancakes an extra flavor.
Like this recipe? Let me know what you think and explore more low FODMAP recipes.